ALL-ON-4® DENTAL IMPLANTS
The All-On-4® dental treatment concept
The All-On-4® treatment concept is the best solution in the marketplace for full-arch treatment using tilted implants. There are many imitation treatment concepts in the marketplace that try to compete or compare to the All-On-4® treatment concept but none have the scientific documentation to back up the groundbreaking innovation of the All-On-4®.
Characteristics of the All-On-4® dental implant treatment concept?
The characteristics of the All-On-4® treatment concept are what make it popular for those who seek to restore their smile.
1. It is cost-efficient compared to conventional dental implants
Conventional dental implants can be two to three times more costly. The All-On-4® treatment concept has been refined using technological advances with its full-arch rehabilitation using only four implants. Unlike conventional implants, in which each dental prosthetic requires its own implant, the All-On-4® dental treatment concept replaces an entire arch (16 teeth) with only four implants. Implants are strategically embedded, two straight anterior implants in the front and two implants in the rear that are tilted at 45-degree angles, in order to take advantage of areas that naturally contain more bone. These four implants support a prosthetic bridge, or arch, upon which artificial teeth are attached.
2. It is a graftless solution
When bone depth is inadequate for a conventional implantation procedure, a bone grafting procedure will be necessary. Bone grafts add cost and recovery time and can be quite invasive. The All-On-4® treatment concept avoids a grafting procedure in most instances since the posterior implants are installed at a 45-degree angle. The healing process from a bone graft can take 3 months or longer. The All-On-4® treatment concept eliminates this entire ordeal for most patients and allows you to leave surgery with a full set of new teeth!
3. Smile in a day --- due to shorter treatment time
With the All-On-4® dental implant treatment approach, our patients often receive a brand new smile in just a single day. This is the beauty of a streamlined implantation procedure in which only four implants per arch are necessary. Due to the advances in technology teeth are often fabricated while Dr. Khazaie and his dental team of specialists are preparing your mouth and jaw. This leads to returning to full-functionality and a beautiful smile before you leave Willow Pass Dental Care.
4. They can last a lifetime
The All-On-4® dental implant can often last a lifetime. They won’t accidentally fall out and they look completely natural. More importantly, the All-On-4® treatment concept contributes to improving your health by preventing underlying jaw bone loss or bone absorption.
The Benefits of All-On-4® Dental Implants
What makes the All-On-4® dental implants so appealing for many patients is they offer longevity and resilience without all the labor and expense of conventional dental implants.
Conventional implants require that each replacement tooth is supported by its own implant. For patients undergoing full-mouth rehabilitation, that can mean a total of 32 implants! All-On-4® dental implants reduce the total number of implants required to replace a full mouth of teeth. With the All-On-4® treatment plan, only four implants per arch are necessary to support all 32 teeth. That’s an 800% reduction in implants required! That also means a massive reduction in surgical time, recovery time, and costs.
Furthermore, many patients do not qualify for conventional implants without first undergoing costly and painful bone grafting procedures. With All-On-4® dental implants, this expensive extra step just isn’t necessary, further reducing the life cycle costs.
The All-On-4 Treatment concept offers you many advantages.
- A cost-effective solution. Your new replacement teeth require only four dental implants for each jaw. With fewer dental implants required, the cost is lowered.
- Reduced need for bone grafting. The special angled placement of two of the dental implants ensures a secure and stable anchorage for the replaced arch, often making bone grafting unnecessary.
- Faster treatment and healing time. Your replacement arch can be attached to your dental implants immediately after insertion.
Scientifically proven and documented. The All-on-4® treatment concept is supported by good clinical outcomes from studies over a decade with favorable results.
Cost of All-On-4® Dental Implants vs. Other Tooth Restoration Options
Learn the Positives, Negatives, and Costs
- Traditional dentures allow for easy replacement of all your missing, rotten, or damaged teeth.
- Traditional dentures are less expensive than many other available tooth replacement options.
- Traditional dentures give you excellent flexibility in eating a variety of foods that before were not possible due to missing or damaged teeth.
- Traditional dentures reduce the likelihood of developing jaw problems or adverse changes in your bite.
- Traditional dentures are often inconvenient and require intricate adhesives.
- A full upper denture appliance may block, limit, or partially cover the palate reducing your sense of taste and pleasure in food and eating.
- There is a risk of atrophy in the jaw bone since traditional dentures are not anchored in the jaw bone.
- Contaminated dentures pose a variety of health risks. If traditional dentures are not cleaned properly and on a regular basis, there is the chance of infection or gum disease. Soak, brush and rinse regularly.
- Traditional dentures can be troublesome to control in your mouth.
- Denture breath is always a risk without using a denture adhesive. Proper maintenance will kill 99.9% of odor-causing bacteria.
$800 - $15,000
Learn the Positives, Negatives, and Costs
- Snap-on dentures are more secure than traditional dentures mentioned above, and they are also removable.
- With snap-on dentures, there is no need to extract healthy natural teeth.
- Snap-on dentures fit over any remaining healthy teeth and attach directly to them with a snapping action, creating a secure and comfortable fit.
- If some natural teeth are missing, dental implants can be embedded into the gums and act as a support for the snap-on dentures.
- They are less likely to impede or rub against the gums and create irritation since the snap-on dentures attach to the teeth or dental implants and not the gums.
- Snap-on dentures are less costly than partial or complete denture implants.
- Some existing teeth may require filing into a shape to have a better anchor for the snap-on dentures.
- The fit may not remain as snug over time due to changes in the mouth or gum line. A big negative is this could require a whole new set of snap-on dentures.
- Snap-on dentures often take six months or longer to get a final set.
- Snap-on dentures are substantially large and bulky.
- Snap-on dentures need constant maintenance and replacement. They only last from 2 to 10 years.
$3,000 - $17,000
Traditional Dental Implants
Learn the Positives, Negatives, and Costs
- Traditional dental implants offer durability and permanence. Once the implant procedure is complete, your teeth are permanently affixed to the jaw and do not easily get loose.
- A prosthodontist can make dental implants look and feel like natural teeth.
- Dental implants are much more comfortable because they look and feel just like real teeth with no telltale "clicking" noises that often are a complaint with denture wearers.
- You care for your dental implants the same way you care for your real teeth --- with regular dental visits and proper oral hygiene.
- Dental implants are much more expensive than other newer tooth restoration options. This reason alone is why it is often considered as a last resort.
- Dental implants aren't a quick fix like the All-On-Four dental implants. Traditional dental implants often require a 1 to 2-year process from start to finish.
- Traditional dental implants are not suitable for everybody.
$50,000 - $95,000
All-On-4® Dental Implants
Learn the Positives, Negatives, and Costs
- Restore an entire smile with only four implants.
- Treatment involves only one surgery.
- Get a full set of new teeth in as little as one day.
- Many people regain joy, comfort, and confidence by replacing missing teeth with All-On-Four dental implants.
- Secure placement deep in the jawbone, so implants will not shift or loosen over time like with snap-on dentures.
- There is usually no bone graft that is necessary.
- 90%+ chewing ability is restored
- Lower cost than any other treatment alternative, making it easier to replace teeth with the affordable All-On-Four dental implants.
- A high level of bone is necessary to hold dental implants securely in place.
The All-On-4® dental implant is the most state-of-the-art solution for patients who are missing teeth, whether due to neglect, illness, accident, or disease. This revolutionary dental approach replaces your missing, damaged, or rotten teeth with a full dental bridge. It is a permanent solution supported by as few as four dental implants per arch. The implants are placed at a precise angle to provide the most stability in the bone.
It is a permanent result that is supported by as few as four dental implants per arch. The dental implants are placed at a precise angle to ensure ideal stability in the jaw bone.
This method provides a permanent lasting solution from the first day. You will leave Willow Pass Dental Care with new teeth that will look and function just like natural teeth. You will be able to enjoy smiling, chewing your food, and resume your life with confidence and joy. After 3 to 6 months of healing time, your new permanent teeth are placed.
Why 98% of Patients Would Recommend All-On-4® Dental Implants
Success Rate: Results Speak For Themselves
Patients who have received the All-On-4® treatment concept to replace missing, damaged or otherwise unsatisfactory teeth overwhelmingly recommend the treatment. That’s no surprise as the All-On-4® concept provides the functional and aesthetic benefits of dental implants but at a significantly reduced price and with less surgical intervention. These are two of the many advantages of opting for an All-On-4® teeth-replacement procedure over other alternative teeth-replacement solutions.
The most popular argument for choosing All-On-4® dental implants are the results. It's hard to argue with teeth that are perfect, beautiful, and flawless. All-On-4® Dental Implants provide an ideal smile that patients of Willow Pass Dental Care seek. They want teeth in a day that are affordable and with results that speak for themselves.
If you are struggling with bad teeth, whether as a result of bad genes, an accident, or simply a case of bad luck, All-On-4® dental implants more than likely will be an excellent solution for you! Not only is the All-On-4® a revolutionary step in the field of cosmetic dentistry, but it is also the procedure of choice for patients looking for long-lasting, beautiful results with a single surgical operation.
Top 5 Reasons Patients Overwhelmingly Recommend All-On-4® Treatment
1. The All-On-4® Can Provide You With New Teeth in A Day
Very few surgical procedures can provide as noticeable a visual enhancement as an All-On-4® dental implant procedure. Your smile is more often than not the one feature that people notice first, remember, and will find themselves irresistibly attracted to without fail. That’s why investing in cosmetic dentistry is often the cosmetic procedure of choice for many celebrities, socialites, and people just like yourself. With the All-On-4® treatment plan, even those on a tight budget can now get brand new teeth without waiting months or years by undergoing multiple dental procedures.
2. The All-On-4® Does Not Require Bone Grafts
One of the most significant advantages of the All-On-4® treatment concept is that it solves a problem that has plagued the field of cosmetic dentistry for decades. That problem was how to provide beautiful, functional replacement teeth for older patients who may lack adequate bone depth or density. Conventional dental implants require a certain jaw bone depth and mass to be embedded successfully. In the old days, patients who wanted perfect new teeth or who were looking to replace missing teeth either qualified for conventional implants or had to make do with traditional dentures. Those days are now over!
3. The All-On-4® Provides Lasting Results
Implant-based solutions have inherent structural advantages over other tooth replacement treatments. Traditional dentures, for example, rely on suction to remain in place. This solution of the past, while it works most of the time, doesn’t work all the time, which can result in embarrassing moments. Implanted prosthetics stay in place, remain stable over decades, and last longer with minimal additional maintenance. For lasting results, choose an implant-based solution such as All-On-4® dental implants.
4. The All-On-4® Provides Flawless Aesthetics
The All-On-4® provides some of the best cosmetic aesthetics in the dental field. The visible replacement teeth are custom-crafted, color-matched, and fitted to each patient’s mouths providing a unique, personalized solution for every customer. Materials such as dental grade porcelain or zirconium give replacement teeth natural depth, shine, and character that would be difficult to achieve with pure acrylics. Of course, with precise craftsmanship and attention to detail, even acrylic can be made to look flawlessly natural and remains an economical option for more budget-conscious consumers.
5. The All-On-4® Has Supreme Functionality
All-On-4® Dental Implants are designed to not only look like natural teeth but to work like them too. Implants transfer the forces of biting and chewing into the underlying jaws which lend the All-On-4® a more natural feel and look in the mouth. Furthermore, because the implants are osseointegrated into the jaw bone itself, the entire prosthetics become a standard, functioning extension of your natural teeth and a perfect replacement.
All-On-4® Dental Implants Get Exceptional Reviews
Getting a brand new smile is as easy 1-2-3! The All-On-4® dental implant solution receives exceptional reviews when it comes to consumer satisfaction, and it is our honor to offer this cutting-edge service to our patients at Willow Pass Dental Care.
All-On-4® Dental Implants - Willow Pass Dental Care - Concord
The All-on-4® dental implant is an innovative restoration procedure that has revolutionized the way surgeons, and prosthodontists go about replacing a full set of damaged or missing teeth. Standard dentures are unsecured prostheses that bring along inherent limitations. Most often, dentures are painful, inconvenient and unstable which often make chewing foods difficult thereby limiting the foods that you once enjoyed. Today there are better options available. The All-on-4 dental implant treatment replaces your missing teeth with a full dental bridge supported by only four dental implants. With fewer implants needed, overall treatment time and cost is reduced. The unique All-on-4® dental implant concept ensures greater stability in the bone, reducing the need for bone graft surgery to increase bone volume. Typically, a temporary set of teeth can be placed on the same day of surgery. The temporary teeth allow you to lead a normal life immediately after surgery. After a short healing period, your prosthodontist will place the final bridge. The result --- your quality of life is improved! You can begin enjoying your favorite foods once again with renewed confidence.
All-On-4® Dental Implants: An Innovative Full-Mouth Solution
Partial and complete edentulism, or the lack of teeth, as a result of tooth loss is a major problem for many Americans. The American College of Prosthodontists (ACP) estimates that 178 million Americans are missing at least one tooth. An astonishing 40 million Americans suffer from complete edentulism and are missing all of their teeth! One-third of all adults over the age of 65 have no natural teeth. As an interesting economic aside, research shows that tooth loss results in $63 billion dollars of lost productivity globally as a result of dental downtime.
On a more personal level, tooth loss can have profoundly adverse effects on the emotional well-being of many individuals. As perhaps one of the most visible signs of aging or a lasting reminder of a traumatic incident or period of illness, missing teeth can engender feelings of sadness, fear, and even depression.
Tooth loss bites.
However, there are solutions to the problem of missing teeth. Surveys show that although untreated edentulism had a negative emotional impact on most subjects, 90 percent those treated for their edentulism with prosthetics reported acceptance of their tooth loss and higher levels of satisfaction. Did you know that it is entirely possible to replace all of the teeth on either your lower or upper jaw with only four total implants? Indeed, All-On-Four dental implants offer a third solution, a middle path if you will, between the two common conventional treatments for tooth loss and missing teeth: individual dental implants and traditional dentures.
All-On-4® Dental Implants vs. Dentures and Traditional Implants
Individual dental implants were once the gold standard for the effective treatment for tooth loss. Individual implants mimic the natural look and function of natural teeth, last a long time, and offer better comfort. The process, however, is incredibly time-consuming, labor intensive, and as a result, prohibitively expensive. Individual dental implants are also not right for everybody. For the titanium screws that are embedded into the jaw to fuse properly with the jaw, there must be sufficient bone already in place.
Traditional dentures are one of the most common and most economical solutions to tooth loss. 5.25 million sets of complete dentures are made every year for those suffering from edentulism. While popular, traditional dentures can be a hygienic nightmare. They are also prone to shifting, breakage, and can cause ulcers on gum tissue, all of which result in daily discomfort. From a medical standpoint, dentures also do not adequately stimulate facial bones. Unlike individual implants and All-On-Fours which are embedded into the jaw bone itself and transfer the weight of each bite into the bone as natural teeth do, traditional dentures merely rest on the gums. This lack of stimulation to the jaw bone actually causes it waste away over time changing a person’s facial structure.
A third and better solution: The All-on-4® Dental Implants
The All-On-4® procedure offers a much simpler, much more affordable alternative to individual dental implants while retaining many of the same strengths, including near-natural aesthetics, longevity, functionality, and comfort. Instead of individually implanting each replacement tooth, the All-On-4® procedure only calls for four strategically placed implants (typically two near the front of the jaw and a second pair placed at an angle near the back). These four implants then support a bridge upon which all of the replacement teeth are permanently attached. Once these titanium implants fuse with a patient’s bone, it essentially becomes a part of his or her mouth and a natural extension of the jaw. Thus, unlike conventional dentures which rest on the gums, All-On-4® dental implants behave like a natural set of complete teeth. Once healing is complete, you can eat, drink, and chew whatever you want, whenever you want, wherever you want.
Dental implant costs for the All-On-4® Dental Implants
All-On-4® dental implants will be more expensive than conventional dentures, but significantly less costly than opting for individual implants. Ultimately, total costs will depend on the experience of the dentist you select for this procedure, your overall dental health, the type of implant selected, and the quality of material used for the prosthesis. Also, diagnostic tests may be required (x-rays, CT scan, etc.) and whether or not additional procedures such as a bone graft or sinus lift are necessary. One of the great benefits of opting for an All-On-4® procedure compared to conventional individual implants is that bone grafts are not required. This significantly reduces the complexity of the process and recovery time. Depending on the dental clinic you select, the All-On-4® procedure can often be completed in a single day!
Considering an All-On-4® dental implant solution for tooth loss or major tooth problems? Contact Dr. Reza Khazaie of Willow Pass Dental Care. in Concord, California for a consultation on this innovative and popular procedure.
Willow Pass Dental Care is regarded as one of the leading dentists in Concord, CA. Contact us for a consultation on All-On-4 dental implant procedure by calling us at 924-326-6114 or use our online form below to schedule an appointment.